- 12 April: Rejoinders open
- 14 April: Rejoinders close
- 30 April: Notification of acceptance
- 30 April: Registration portal opens
- 10 May: Deadline for uploading camera ready papers and author registration
- 17 May: Technical program announced
- 28 May: Deadline for uploading presentation material comprising
- 4-min video
- 20-min video
- presentation slides (pdf)
Author Video Instructions
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, ISIT 2021 has moved to a fully virtual conference.
Authors are required to prepare presentation material comprising their presentation slides (pdf), one short video, and one long video.
All presentation material, along with your camera-ready paper will be available within the virtual platform for on-demand viewing from July 12 to July 20 and for some time after.
- The short video (maximum of 4 minutes) will be also played during the live lightning session, followed by live Q&A. The live sessions will be recorded and made available after 24 hours. The short video should be prepared with the aim of attracting the interest of first-time viewers and as a reminder for those who have already read the paper or watched the long video.
- The long video (maximum of 20 minutes) should comprise a brief introduction of the presenter with a webcam, if desired, followed by voice over the presentation slides.
- The presentation slides (identical or similar to the one used in the long video) are kept handy by the live session manager and the session chair. The slides can be shared on the screen while answering questions during the live Q&A.
Note all presentation material must be submitted by May 28, 2021. Links have been emailed to authors of accepted papers. If you have not received this email please check your spam folder or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We recommend recording the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries:
Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom:
For Authors located in countries who are unable to access Zoom for free, use of the free software OBS, allows you to simultaneously capture yourself speaking and your slides:
Guidelines for preparing your videos:
- Duration: 4 minutes for the short video and 20 minutes for the long video
- File size: 250MB for the short video and 300MB max for the long video
- Video file format: mp4
- Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded. Please do not try uploading PowerPoint or PDF files instead of videos. Please be sure the first image in the videos includes the title of the paper, the authors, and a mention to ISIT 2021.